Hi Esteban,

I don't know whether you also updated the 6.1 VMs, but for the Pharo 7
VMs could you consider only reverting the linux 32 bit VM?

Pharo 7 is alpha, so anyone (well, most people :-)) using it are
prepared for a few hiccups, and it will provide better confidence when
you do the next update.

Thanks,
Alistair