> On 13 Apr 2018, at 11:57, Alistair Grant <akgrant0...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Esteban,
>
> I don't know whether you also updated the 6.1 VMs, but for the Pharo 7
> VMs could you consider only reverting the linux 32 bit VM?

I reverted all.
And I started to check the linux problem.

cheers!
Esteban

ps: I think I will separate dependency build from vm build, as I talked with
Nico and Eliot before… this is too much and no reason to keep having problems
just because a dependency breaks (dependencies should not be built all the time
anyway).