On 4 Jul 2018, at 23:00, Norbert Hartl wrote:

Am 04.07.2018 um 17:52 schrieb Max Leske <maxle...@gmail.com>:

Hi Norbert,

Where can I get my hands on that image that you say has no sender of #newBinaryFileNamed:do: in it?

I cannot give away the image, sorry. I can try to reproduce it somehow.
Do you expect the method to be there?

I would have, yes. But as you have discovered, the problem may lie with ZnFileSystemUtils (although I would have expected that package to be updated along with Zinc).

Max

Norbert
Max