> Am 07.07.2018 um 12:53 schrieb Sven Van Caekenberghe <s...@stfx.eu>:
>
> Obviously something went wrong somewhere, but I cannot see what exactly. It
> is a while ago, and integration processes have been in flux.
>
> Zinc is being developed in its own repo(s), but sometimes changes are made in
> the main Pharo repo that get copied back upstream. From time to time, Zinc
> itself is updated in Pharo itself.
>
> If Zinc-FileSystem-TheIntegrator.15 is indeed different from
> Zinc-FileSystem-SvenVanCaekenberghe.15 then the best solution would be to
> merge them and create a newer, more correct version.

Need to investigate more. There are two .15 versions but there is 1 year in
between (if you didn’t notice TheIntegratior.15 is from 2017). Just want to
have more context information because I can only see that this is strange but
lacking insight.

I’m trying to figure out why it does not update Zinc-FileSystem. No matter what
I do I cannot get Metacello to load the newer package. That would fix the issue
because I’m loading 2.9.2 which should have Zinc-FileSystem-SVC.15 and not stay
on the one included in the image.

I think this is important for everyone that has a product based on 6.1 and that
want to migrate someday to pharo7. This way it is impossible to do it step by
step.

Norbert