Fuel: https://github.com/theseion/Fuel
Seaside: https://github.com/SeasideSt/Seaside

On 5 Jul 2018, at 16:31, Serge Stinckwich wrote:

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 3:24 PM Julien <julien.delplan...@inria.fr> wrote:

Hello Pharo community,

I am currently working on detecting rotten tests in Pharo projects.

Rotten tests are defined as test methods containing one or many assertions in their source code but one or many of these assertions are not executed
when the test is run.
To have more details on the subject, you can check the research report related to our first definition of these tests freely available on HAL [1].

In this context, we built a test analyser which, given a Pharo package containing tests, finds rotten tests [2]. This analyser is still under
development.

We would like to extend the experiment of our research report [1] and to analyse more projects in order to get a better understanding of rotten
tests.

To do that, we need your help. You can help us in two ways:
1. Answer this email with links to one or many open-source Pharo projects
containing tests.

​We have 774 tests in PolyMath:
https://github.com/PolyMathOrg/PolyMath

--