Hi guille

I deeply appreciated that you spent your time to bring Artefact to Pharo 70
and in general all the positive energy you put around Pharo.
I love Iceberg! and more!

I quit these mailing-lists in the past because of these little
aggressions, the "You should do that"
I registered today again to this mailing list just to publicly talk to
you, while I could come to your office (I will do it too).

I did a port of Artefact to Pharo 60 a while ago and started to fix
Artefact aspects I did not like and I would like to integrate my fixes
to yours. Please let me know where it is. :)

I do not care of the history because I prefer the future. If people
care then this is their duties. Easy.  If they are not happy. This is
THEIR PROBLEM. You see people often tells me that I cannot control and
that github is decentralised. It is! So enjoy but @People try to avoid
to piss on good will of others.

Now sorry Norbert your point that Guillemo would be rude because he spent
his time to help Milton and made sure that Artefact in Pharo 70 is clearly
out of context and misplaced. You see I did the same in
github.com/olivierauverlot because I needed it. And this is like that.
Period.
You are not happy. This is ok. You do not like it. This is ok too.

This is several times that I noticed that your are not nice with
emails so do the same than me: think about the impact on others. You
have no idea about what guille is doing and what it is paid for and
this is certainly not to fix Artefact. And you may notice that we know
what is to work on others unmaintained code because we do it all the
time, we even create documentation on systems we do not understand
because some people are too busy to write method and class comments so
imagine documentation.

So I would like to thanks again guille and I would like to have
artefact on Pharo 70.