I’m sorry I forget to answer your mail :(
Anyway, my response was not something you wanted to hear: I maintained the iOS
version of the VM and up to three years ago (before spur) it was working, but I
didn’t try it since a lot of time and most of the work I did (who was based in
CMakeMaker) is now not used anymore so I do not think they will work “out of
the box” if needed.

I find sad that we have to depend on other’s Xcode projects to being able to do
something, but well… is better than nothing :)

Esteban