I'm not sure how closely my contribution workflow matches the standard
advertised, so just wanted to share it for feedback.  I may remember
wrongly, but my understanding of the advertised process was forking the
"pharo-project/pharo" repo, then cloning from my fork.  However I found it
awkward to keep the "master" branch of my fork synchronised with upstream.

What I ended up finding easiest is *always* cloning "pharo-project/pharo"
then adding my "bencoman/pharo" repo as a remote.  Iceberg then makes it
simple to push just my working branches to my fork from where I can issue a
PR.  I never need to trouble synchronising the master branch in my fork.

How does that compare to your contribution workflow?

cheers -ben