For the record, should we want to remove the option of having a (possible
second) minus sign after the radix specification, the expression

 self peekSignIsMinus ifTrue: [ neg := neg not ].

should be removed from NumberParser>>#nextNumber and #nextInteger

But I haven't tested this.

Some unit tests might fail since this 'feature' seems to be supported
explicitly.