Monday morning, time for the weekly status mail in 10 seconds!

### Last week:

Features implemented:
    * Spec2: Popovers, low level event handler (focus, mouse and keyboard
events).
    * NewTools: playground now uses popover to display print results.

Detail log:

    * [spec2] colors in morphic SpStyle now accept named or hex definitions
(too illegible to add
    them as Color decomposed STON expressions)
    * [spec2] propagateNaturalWidth/propagateNaturalHeight now works for
SpTextPresenter
    * [newtools] fix the problem on the shortcut handling (they were ignored)
    * [spec2] text presenter. While fixing propagateNaturalHeight: I needed to
revisit how styles
    are applied: basically before I was passing from top to bottom style
applying it and now I
    realise that I cannot because I need to be able to reset the style (case
.application and .text
    with the height of components). So I developped a merge function and I
apply that. And now I
    broke propagateNaturalWidth: :(
    * [spec2] finally, the popovers with text presenters and propagation of
width/height are working!
    * [newTools] printIt command for playground now uses popover
    * [spec2] fix a problem where removing a presenter that was resolved from a
symbol (a possible
    case when declaring layouts) was failing.
    * [spec2] added lowlevel eventHandler. Now presenters can plug to low level
    events: focus/mouse/keyboard.

### This week (starting 2020-04-13):

- Forced Holidays :)