Originally I thought to shut up but today is the last days of summer holidays
and I'm a positive thinking
so let us try to help
My suggestions:
        - put MIT now
        - accept other submissions even open the repositories to people that
are
        cool (lukas, philippe, sven)
        - trust others!
        - have a look at HCHTTPClient and may be merge, migrate,
        - let pharo uses in it the image, we are not that dumb and with the
merging
        capability and rss feed somebody can merge back really fast.

Stef