On Aug 31, 2010, at 3:49 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote:

> Well, the issue says 'tagged FIXED an hour ago by StephaneDucasse'.

I put fixed because I thought that the file should be integrated. But now I see
that marcus already integrated it.
sorry for the confusion.
Is it correct? I thought that it was a test to be included?
Else what is it?

> This is a really unfriendly place: one does not have the time to report
> problems, let alone fix them!
you confuse me on this one. I'm lost.

> Where can I see the fix, my 1.2 is up to date and it fails there too, I see
> no slice named after the issue and no new version of Networking-MIME ? Where
> should I be looking ?

Ok my mistake I thought that philippe since there is a