On 31 Aug 2010, at 16:02, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> On Aug 31, 2010, at 3:49 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote:
>
>> Well, the issue says 'tagged FIXED an hour ago by StephaneDucasse'.
>
> I put fixed because I thought that the file should be integrated. But now I
> see that marcus already integrated it.
> sorry for the confusion.
> Is it correct? I thought that it was a test to be included?
> Else what is it?

Its Philippe's issue, but I reported a bug and it seems that he already
reported it as an issue.
He seems to have added an extended NetworkTests package that should expose the
bug that I mentioned.
Yes, his changes seem to have been integrated by Marcus.
I understand that is why you marked it as fixed.

But the underlying issue is not fixed, and I don't see a test that exposes the
issue, so maybe Philippe made a mistake in the test package that he submitted.

>> This is a really unfriendly place: one does not have the time to report
>> problems, let alone fix them!
> you confuse me on this one. I'm lost.

This was a joke ;-)