The error no free space in set should be fixed in 1.1.
Except abysmal performance, what problem do you have exactly?

Cheers,
Henry

On 01.09.2010 16:41, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
So....any helpers?

http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=2551 <http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=2551> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=1628 <http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=1628>

I would like to help, but I am 100% newbie in this. Please consider me as tester.

Cheers

mariano

2010/8/5 Miguel Enrique Cobá Martínez <miguel.c...@gmail.com <mailto:miguel.c...@gmail.com>>

    El jue, 05-08-2010 a las 21:35 +0200, Mariano Martinez Peck escribió:
    > I know this is a alraedy known issue:
    > I am trying to make SqueakDBX work in 1.1 and it doesn't work
    because
    > of this. Each DBXConnection is registered in the WeakRegistry
     just to
    > close the database connection in case they don't do it explicitly.
    >
    > This this, I have a:
    >
    > addObjectToGarbageCollect: anObject
    >
    >     WeakRegistry default add: anObject.
    >

    > And in DBXConnetion >> connect, I call that method.
    >
    > Do you know how to solve the problem? I read the issue but I am
    > uncertain what should I do nor if it is fixed. I think this bug is
    > really important.

    Not a solution sorry, but a suggestion (or maybe this is already
    implemented, I haven't used SqueakDBX). :)

    Maybe it would be useful to add a pool for the connections so they
    aren't so many at the same time. Also, the database admin will be
    grateful.

    Cheers

    > Thanks
    >
    > Mariano