I heard about RFB already working on Pharo 2.0
I heard about Seaside 3.0.8 already work in Pharo 2.0
I heard about SandstoneDB is now adopted for Pharo 2.0
I heard about ... already work in Pharo 2.0

So please: update your ConfigurationOfXXX and put working
configs with a #stable definition for Pharo 2.0 into the writable

  http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/MetaRepoForPharo20

repo so they show up on Config Browser and can be
easily installed.

Your packages and projects will never be visible if you hide
them on ss, ss3 or SmalltalkHub.

Also I hope for a Seaside 3.1 config for Pharo 2.0
which would really be a step forward ...

Bye
T.