>Maybe this shows that we really need the automated process we are
>looking/wishing since a long time :)

We dont have that now. So remember the Pharo idea: step by step.

Typically:
 1. You have to adopt/port a package for a new Pharo version (here 2.0)
 2. adopt the config to load
 3. verify that it is running

Even with an automagically process (mostly for step 3) you will have to do
some initial invest to get it rolling.

So please: if you already ported/adopted a package for Pharo 2.0, just defined
a #stable for Pharo 2.0 and put a copy of the config into the repo

   http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/MetaRepoForPharo20

Note that there is a "Copy" button on your mcz browser which one
can easily use from time to time if you know your config is working ;)

Bye
T.