I think you are using Glamour the wrong way :).

As I understand, you have a TreeBrowser>>#accumulator method that answers
an instance of a GLMAccumulator. In this case, all you have to do is:

TreeBrowser new accumulator openOn: yourDesiredInputObject.

I suggest that you take a look at the "GLMBasicExamples open", and perhaps
you can also read the Glamour chapter from the MooseBook (
http://themoosebook.org/book/internals/glamour).

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com