Hi,

It seems to me that you are trying to execute the code from Glamour
directly in Pharo. However, the book is meant to work with a Moose image in
which you already loaded the target case study.

This tells me that you need more basic support. So, let's start from the
beginning.

Could you tell us what you want to do? What should you browser look like.
And what do you have in the TreeBrowser? Is the code available?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com