Stef

I'm dragging and dropping in a fresh install

  first the image with the install

  then quit and again drag-drop the numbered image from latest.zip as
copied in by me manually ( only manual step after target dir named for
install )

I have some neuro-motor issues now, but they mostly impact my typing
skills ... there is only one EXE in the folder and I go slowly on the
touchpad, so this is not on me in any obvious thumbs-fumble ( the only way
I go now - slow and fumbliing ;-)

Then I just do my most regular "flip about" routine ... we used to call it
"kicking the tires" ... a pilot can have a pre-flight walk-around protocol
because the design of the plane did not change since it last landed ;-)

regards

robert
spelling via Google gmail