Hello,

Thanks. Very nice library!

I have a question: is it possible to expect a method to throw an Exception?

I would like something like:
        protocol describe
                once: mock recv: #aMethod ;
                signal: anError.
I did not find anything in the documentation.

I don't want to test that the mock signals an error but I want to test a code
that needs to take into account an exception.

Best regards,
Christophe.