Le 27/09/2014 01:02, Sven Van Caekenberghe a écrit :

On 26 Sep 2014, at 23:22, Alain Rastoul <alf.mmm....@gmail.com> wrote:

Pasting a Greek string in a workspace shows hieroglyphs (editors? morph?), but
GT Inspector display is ok.

That is a font issue. Check your font settings in the Settings Browser.

Like I mentioned in the chapter, you could try to use 'Arial Unicode MS'.

I would guess you use Source Code Pro for code panes (like the workspace) and
Open Sans for the rest. Source Code Pro has limited Unicode support. GT
probably uses only Open Sans.

Ouch, forgot about different font settings for morphic elements, and evident, GTInspector could not display correctly if editor would not deal with WideString (forgot about bytestring/widestring transparency?). BTW I do not have Arial unicode MS on my system, it comes with MS Office, but Deja Vu and Bitmap Deja vu display some Greek chars correctly.