Dale Henrichs-3 wrote
> My mail may have been a bit harsh, so please read my reply to Peter ...
> where I think I take a bit more positive tack:)

We are beyond politeness, my friend... Not our first rodeo :)

Dale Henrichs-3 wrote
> I am really pressed for time so I don't have the luxury to blue sky
> ideas ...

I understand. I was not suggesting anyone do anything. Also, I agree that
methods seem to be the proper level for SCM versioning as they are in the
Smalltalk image. I was simply asking, in light of the appearance that the
merge driver could seemingly ignore the changes to certain files while still
committing them with Git, if it would be feasible to add read-only
one-class-per files "for viewing on GitHub". This is more of a sanity check
to see if I understood what the merge driver makes possible.

-----
Cheers,
Sean