I know that there is a memory leak around playground and rubric. We will have investigate it.
It is Pharo 50 but also in Pharo 40.

Stef

Le 30/7/15 08:10, Hilaire a écrit :
Hello,

I have a Moose 6.0 image with several Playgrounds.
Since this morning, exactly when I want to make a demo[1], it crashes
immediately. I remember yesterday I got an error when saving, Pharo said
something like 'This error should not happen'.

The OS windows open then close almost immediately (dump included). Could
it be related to Athens or FreeType plugin access? The image went about
113MB.
The used VM works fine with a fresh Moose6.0 image. Btw, the
http://www.moosetechnology.org/ is down right now.
I would like to recover the script codes in the playgrounds, is there a
way to access it?

Thanks

Hilaire

[1] Hopefully I can demo with a fresh image of Moose