Hi,

It was chosen a while ago that the Global shortcuts are checked first, before
the local ones. The local ones propagate from bottom to top. The idea here was
to guarantee global behavior, such as Shift+Enter for popping out things like
Spotter. I was not happy about that, but that was the choice.

Now, I think that the global keymap mechanism should be used sparingly, and I
think that using it for Cmd+o is a bit too much.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"To lead is not to demand things, it is to make them happen."