Or the alternative is just go down, down , down the list to My Open Cases.
Which by the way it does not just show the cases opened by you but also
cases you have commented on

Welcome to the land of endless WTF :D

And by the way your solution does not work either because there is a catch
, you have to change assigned to Everybody

so lets all sing

 WTF dancing in the rain
 WTF dancing in the rain ....