Hi,

I would like to trace returned values with MetaLink, but didn't found the correct #arguments: parameter. Here in my example I would like to call aMethodCall:returned: with the return value of aMethodCall:
(the method on which the link is installed)

        (MyObject>>#aMethodCall:) ast
                link: (MetaLink new
                        metaObject: myObject;
                        control: #after;
                        selector: #aMethodCall:returned: ;
                        arguments: #( arguments object)).

object is myObject not the returned value, value does not work, and I didn't found any one working.

Does anyone know the correct invocation and can help me ?

Many thanks

regards,

Alain