Thank you both for your answers,

Great.
No emergency for me, it's for a POC about design by contract with annotations I started last year and resumed recently. As it starts working (at least it looks like), I will publish on smalltalkhub soon so others can play with it too, tomorrow, time to finish some tests and at least one readme .

Alain