Does anyone know on what part of this project setup screen on smalltalkhub.com does one set the project to be "private"? I see the checkbox that determines whether it is publicly writable, but I don't see one that marks it publicly unreadable. I hear the capability exists.

http://i.stack.imgur.com/8wRN9.jpg

I'm sure it's something silly/simple and I'm just not seeing it.

Thanks

Mark