Thanks Julien. Testing it. It looks pretty cool and seems really useful for my clutter windows usage that Pharo / Smalltalk tends towards. See:

or full screen at: https://offray.withknown.com/2016/windows-preview-on-pharo-by-julien-delplanque

Cheers,

Offray

On 28/06/16 07:51, Julien Delplanque wrote:
Also, here is a screenshot (I forgot to attach it to the preceding mail).

Julien