No, I tried on Gnu/Linux.

On 28/06/16 14:30, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
Hi,

Did you try it with OSX? Does not seem to work for me with cmd + tab.

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 12:54 PM, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <offray.l...@mutabit.com <mailto:offray.l...@mutabit.com>> wrote:

    Thanks Julien. Testing it. It looks pretty cool and seems really
    useful for my clutter windows usage that Pharo / Smalltalk tends
    towards. See:

    or full screen at:

https://offray.withknown.com/2016/windows-preview-on-pharo-by-julien-delplanque

    Cheers,