Hi,

I am a heavy git user with languages like C, C++, Python, Ruby and even GNU
Smalltalk and I hope iceberg will bring the same powerful experience to Pharo.

Last Friday I started to add a bigger refactoring for a new feature to my
software and didn't finish. Sadly today an issue in the code was found and I
would like to fix this before fixing my code. I use this as opportunity to ask
if Iceberg has some answers for that.

With a non-Pharo project I would do:

a.) If current HEAD is same as origin/master

$ git stash (stash away my not finished changes)
$ vi code.c fix..
$ git commit -a -c "subject

long explanation of fix
reference to bug"
$ git stash apply (and go back to working on my feature)

b.) E.g. if I finished n-commits but I am not fully done

# store my work
$ git commit -a -m "Work In Progress hack.."
$ git checkout -b new-feature-branch

$ git checkout master
$ git reset --hard origin/master (to restore)

# work on the fix
$ vi code.c fix..
$ git commit -a -c "fix..."

$ git checkout new-feature-branch