> Le 12 sept. 2016 à 22:20, Stephan Eggermont <step...@stack.nl> a écrit :
>
> On 12/09/16 21:51, Christophe Demarey wrote:
>> I think your scenario is not covered by Iceberg. It could be a nice feature
>> but not one of the most important.
>
> Why do you think so?

In my mind, the top priorities are to have a UI allowing to easily:
- clone a repository
- sync with a remote
- a good diff and merge support
- an easy way to understand the project history (among all branches): log,
visual graph of branches and versions
- choose what you want to commit (even if we do not use git index)
- easy switch to another tag, branch
(- and use of libgit instead of gitfiletree: important for windows users)

I see git stash usage less important than this one. But maybe it is a
top-priority feature for some people heavily relying on it.
Anyway, the best way is to play/use Iceberg and give feedback to Nicolas about
what is good, what could be improved / added. We just need to take care that
Nicolas has limited time and, at some point, we need to take decisions.