Hi Vincent,

Ok I try again with the latest Pharo 6.0.

When I evaluate:

Gofer it smalltalkhubUser: 'VincentBlondeau' project:
'RProjectConnector'; configuration; loadStable
There is an error : could not resolve Rconnector. Apparently there is
a problem with the package name, because this vincentBlondeau and not
VincentBlondeau (Uppercase). Did you already try your configuration in
an empty Pharo 6.0 image ? :-)

I was able to load RConnector-vincentBlondeau.72 directly from Monticello repo.
I modify the RLibrary>>macModuleName path name to
/usr/local/Cellar/r/3.3.1_2/R.framework/Versions/3.3/Resources/lib/libR.dylib
When I relaunch my image, I have an error: the R session is not well
initialized at startup.

In RSession>>isExistsRf_initEmbeddedR I still see a reference to Alien
class. You are still using Alien ?