Hi all,

We are teaching Smalltalk at the Universtity of Cordoba, Argentina with
Pharo, but we are having the following issue.
Sometimes y in different workstations, we notice that when instantiating an
object and setting values using the accesors methods, the values are added
in the object, but in different instance variables.

For example:

|a|

a := MyPersonObject new.
a age: 35.
a name: 'Person name'.

But when using the object, we notice that 35 has been saved to name and the
string to age.

Is that a known issue? Unfortunately we haven't tested Pharo 5.0 yet, so I
cannot tell you if it is already fixed.

Our current image is: Pharo 3.0 on Windows.

Thanks in advance,
Pablo