Hold on,

  There's also this issue
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/17353/build-spur-vm-for-debian-old-libc

where in one comment jan.vrany recommended his build

https://swing.fit.cvut.cz/jenkins/job/pharo-vm-spur-swing/

https://swing.fit.cvut.cz/jenkins/view/All/job/pharo-vm-spur-swing/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/pharo-vm-spur-swing.zip

that i have used in debian wheezy with the old libc for quite a while. i
don't use it anymore because im in jessie.