Tx for the pointer. I was planning to read the seaside implementation to
understand. I read your Simple Web App but it was not there, nor in Teapot,
nor in tinyblog (obviously). So I will have a look at the one.
I think that al the docs are only showing displaying information while
inputting is the other half of the story.