We think about it since long time ago. This is why we rewrote and produce
Nautilus (but the design was not good) - remember in nautilus we could edit
mutliple methods but it was not good and why that because we needed also
panes and .....

I agree with you about tooltip and ghost for input.
You see in the debugger having a nicer message for DNU is a big improvement
and it was super simple.

Stef