The "recommended" way would be to use ConfigurationOfGarageGlorp and
use Garage's PostgreSQL driver (which is a fork from the PostgresV2
one).

However I couldn't tell whether there is a difference (both in
performance and/or features) between them because the codebase moves a
glaciar speed; I'm aware of some users that prefer to stick with the
old driver (pgV2) instead of the Garage alternative (which isn't much
maintained either), since both preserve the API and different Glorp
drivers (adapters) corrects any difference.

In the booklets Stef published days ago there is a link to the one of
Glorp I wrote, there is a snippet of the "recommended" way to load
Glorp using the Garage configurations. Which one you choose is up to
you.

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo