> Nicolai Hess wrote:

>> <mailto:he...@mailbox.sk>>:
>>
>>     Nicolai Hess wrote:

>>         <mailto:he...@mailbox.sk> <mailto:he...@mailbox.sk
>>         <mailto:he...@mailbox.sk>>>:
>>

>>              On July 26, 2017 11:53:41 AM GMT+02:00, Sven Van Caekenberghe
>>         <s...@stfx.eu <mailto:s...@stfx.eu> <mailto:s...@stfx.eu
>>         <mailto:s...@stfx.eu>>> wrote:
>>         >
>>         >  > On 25 Jul 2017, at 19:46, Cyril Ferlicot D.
>>         ><cyril.ferli...@gmail.com <mailto:cyril.ferli...@gmail.com>
>>         <mailto:cyril.ferli...@gmail.com
>>         <mailto:cyril.ferli...@gmail.com>>> wrote:
>>         >  >
>>         >  > Le 25/07/2017 à 19:37, Sven Van Caekenberghe a écrit :
>>         >  >> Hi,
>>         >  >>
>>         >  >> User Herby Vojčík seems to have an issue with the
>>         --headless option
>>         >on Windows 10
>>         >  >>
>>         >  >>
>>         >https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20271/ZnServer-managedSer
>> vers-disappear-when-headless-mode-used
>>         <https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20271/ZnServer-managedSer
>> vers-disappear-when-headless-mode-used>
>>         <https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20271/ZnServer-managedSer
>> vers-disappear-when-headless-mode-used
>>         <https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20271/ZnServer-managedSer
>> vers-disappear-when-headless-mode-used>>
>>         >  >>
>>         >  >> I cannot reproduce his problem.
>>         >  >>
>>         >  >> Maybe there are Windows users out there who can have a look
>>         and help
>>         >him ?
>>         >
>>         >Anyone ?
>>         >

>>         I can reproduce the strange output:
>>
>>         pharo --headless Pharo.image st sample.st <http://sample.st>
>>         <http://sample.st>
>>
>>         with sample.st <http://sample.st> <http://sample.st> contains
>>

>>         (ZnServer startOn: 8888) register.
>>         Smalltalk snapshot: true andQuit: true.
>>
>>         Now starting the pharo image in gui mode
>>
>>         pharo --headless Pharo.image
>>

>>     This should probably be without --headless to be less strange
>>     (running in gui mode does not need --headless, if --headless starts
>>     gui without cli args in Win, that is probably another issue that
>>     should be raised for win vm)
>>

>> Oh, yes of course, I meant running
>> pharo Pharo.image
>>

>>         I can access localhost:8888
>>
>>         but
>>         ZnServer managedServers evaluates to "an IdentitySet()"
>>
>>         running
>>
>>         pharo --headless Pharo.image eval "ZnServer managedServers" shows
>>         an IdentitySet(a ZnManagingMultiThreadedServer(stopped 8888))
>>

>>     Wow, it did not come to my mind to check that. That means it is
>>     indeed the headless to gui transition that is problematic as
>>     headless to headless is fine.
>>
>>         running eval without headless option:
>>
>>         pharo Pharo.image eval "ZnServer managedServers"
> [...]
Another interesting observation:

pharo Pharo.image
-> The window opens
now use the maximize window icon (on the pharo main window titlebar). Save
and quit

pharo --headless Pharo.image eval "3+4"
-> the window opens for a short time

pharo Pharo.image
-> the window opens
now, even so the main window has the same same, it is not "maximized",
don't change this, just do again a save and quit

pharo --headless Pharo.image eval "3+4"
-> now window opens, it just evaluates the command line