hello. for pharo guys. Long time no see.

It is not easy for Korean people to study pharo. Very few people use
smalltalk. Of course, it is hard to find Korean language resources.

Recently I went to find the spec framework to study Pharo. Of course I
looked at morphic designer in squeak, but I believe in pharo team.

I have translated it with the help of google for those who want to study. I
refer to the pillar source of git. I wanted to work with pdf, but I know
xetex, but I do not know about pillar and luatex. So I put it on the wiki.

Thank you for always making good pharo.

http://trans.onionmixer.net/mediawiki/index.php?title=TheSpecUIframework

--
http://lookandwalk.com  http://looknw.com | http://onionmixer.net