Hi peter

Tx for the translation.
I'm about to make sure that travis will build automatically the spec
book via a docker container.
Have a look at booklet-Smacc to see what I mean: each time you commit
to the repository, the build is done and
it is latex via a docket file and the pdf store on binTray.
So I do not know how to produce a korean pdf with latex but if you
should us we could convert your translations and store them in square
brackets associates
in git hub.

Stef