On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 2:25 PM, Christophe Demarey <
christophe.dema...@inria.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I published an update of the Launcher yesterday fixing some issues to run
> Pharo images from Linux. You can find latest-versions (0.2.13) here:
> http://files.pharo.org/platform/launcher/
> It already propose to download Pharo 70 images. The VM is now downloaded
> automatically if the adequate one is not available.
> Let us know if everything is fine.

​Hi Christophe,

thank you for your support on PharoLauncher !
​I dl the last version for Mac OS X: Pharo_0.2.13.dmg
This is really nice to be able to download the VM depending on the VM.

I have only two issues:
- some icons do no show up when PharoLauncher is launch. They only appear
when on mouse hover.
- for some of my images, I have an error: Instances of UndefinedObject are
not indexable.

Thank you.
--
Serge Stinckwich