> Le 20 sept. 2017 à 23:36, Stephan Eggermont <step...@stack.nl> a écrit :
>
> On 17/09/17 05:21, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:
>> demarey wrote
>>> Let us know if everything is fine.
>> Was this issue [1] fixed:
>>> I think I found it. It seems to be a bug in the way Launcher/Pharo unzips
>>> the downloaded VM.
>>> The symlink libgit2.dylib becomes unlinked and appears as just a regular
>>> file. If I delete the
>>> Pharo.app and unzip 70.zip (which btw maybe should have been deleted
>>> during cleanup after
>>> the dl) to ./vms/70, the error disappears!
>
> With todays bleedingEdge PharoLauncher on mac I was able to download and
> start 60510. When trying to load GToolKit
>
> Iceberg enableMetacelloIntegration: true.
> Metacello new
>   baseline: 'GToolkit';
>   repository: 'github://feenkcom/gtoolkit/src';
>   load.
>
> I ran into some problem with libgit2 that I could solve by doing the
> unzipping of the downloaded vm zipfile with the Archive Utility and replacing
> the vm (and re-adding the sources).

I tried to reproduce the problem with the same configuration without success.
It works well.
I guess you already downloaded the required VM with a previous version of the
launcher (using Pharo unzipping). If you delete this VM and use the launcher to
run the image, it should download the VM and uses your system unzip command to
extract it.