hi,

this is not a bug, UFFI cannot know where a library is (because it can be
anywhere).
but, not being a bug, this remains a problem :)
One solution is to search on LD_LIBRARY_PATH but this is not generalised (it
should) for the moment. And of course, this is a solution that works for linux
and not other platforms, so not perfect. Also we need to consider architecture,
etc. etc. etc.

Esteban