Hi Peter,

> Le 6 oct. 2017 à 21:13, Peter Uhnák <i.uh...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> +1.0.1 :-)
>
> > Pharo Launcher files (images, VMs) are now considered as user Documents
> > (easier to find). Consequently, they are now stored in the standard
> > documents folder, i.e.
> > $HOME/Pharo
>
> This seems like a step backwards. The expected location is
> $XDG_DATA_HOME/Pharo . Is it possible to change or configure this?

We decide to consider Pharo Launcher files (virtual machines, images) as user
documents. That’s why we changed the location of these files on all platforms.
$XDG_DATA_HOME/Pharo is not a document location on linux and there is no
standard Documents location. That’s why we ended to put Pharo Launcher files in
a Pharo folder in the HOME directory.
Maybe it is not the best choice.

If we can find an agreement on the best Pharo Launcher documents location on
Linux, it can be changed.

You can already configure where you want to store Pharo Launcher images and vms
(2 different settings).

Christophe