I dunno, maybe I’m weird, but I find the System Browser a fantastic way to
explore the class library. If you find a class or method that isn’t well
documented, write a comment and send a change request. Stef told me this
ages ago. I might add, if you find a bug you should write a test that
exercises the bug and submit it on fogbugz (the bug tracking system).

I will reference of response of mine to a similar opinion made by Richard:
https://medium.com/@vitormcruz/i-disagree-it-is-much-harder-to-find-anything-in-the-environment-c6bdd44f6eea

My 2 cents.