Hilaire

Bloc, Brick are not in Pharo yet. So either you want to build on top
of Bloc and you use Bloc or not.
Easy.
Right now in Pharo we have
 - plain Morphic (with Polymorph but this is the same)
 - Spec to build user interface independent of the underlying layer
(Morphic for now)
 - Glamour to build browser/navigation

Now if you need vector graphics: you use Athens in Pharo.
In the future we will have Sparta which is better adapted for Bloc
(local coordinates over global coordinates) but this is the same kind
of API.

So this is not complex.
The decision tree is

Using plain Pharo or not => Morphic or Bloc

Stef