Hi Alistar,

I have tried to run the examples, but seems that installation doesn't
include all needed package. At the beginning I installed OSUnix and then
OSLinuxUbuntu. None of them seems to include "AKGOSProcess", so the
"GoogleChrome get: 'http://pharo.org'" example raises:
"#command:arguments: was sent to nil". What package provides the proper
installation for a 64 bits Manjaro Linux including the dependencies?

Thanks,

Offray