Hi Sean,

Sorry (and to Offray) for the trouble, but thanks for persevering.

On 15 November 2017 at 01:47, Sean P. DeNigris <s...@clipperadams.com> wrote:
> Alistair Grant wrote
>> This looks like you are using an old (cached?) version.
>
> Ugh, yes. I just deleted the local clone and let Iceberg reclone.
>
> Now when I tried:
>     `GoogleChrome get:
> 'https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/%5EAXJO/history?p=%5EAXJO'`
> I got:
>     Error: Error: posix_spawn(), code: 2, description: No such file or
> directory
> Even though pasting the command into Terminal successfully launched Chrome.
>
> BTW I had to insert a leading / to into the executable location.

Would you mind setting a breakpoint in
AKGOSProcess>>command:arguments:, printing the command and arguments
and making sure that the --user-data-dir exists?  (I'm not familiar
with MacOS and am wondering if maybe there is some sandboxing causing
trouble).

Also, as Mariano requested, can you confirm that it is MacOS, which
version of Pharo, and a 32 bit VM?

Thanks,
Alistair