>> Works for me too (on windows).
>> But sometimes, a change and accept of the current method, does not
>> removes the "Breakpoint"-Icon.
>> So, it looks like there is a breakpoint, but isn't anymore and the code
>> of course does not trigger the debugger.
>> The icon vanishes, if I unselect and select the current method.
>>

> I think it is fixed in Calypso

In Nautilus, I traced this bug back to

NautilusUI>>methodModified: anAnnouncement

(selectedMethod  = oldMethod  )
                ifTrue: [
                    self sourceTextModel hasUnacceptedEdits
                        ifTrue: [
                            self forceSelectedMethod: method.
                            self updateCategoryAndMethodList.
                            self highlightCategory: method]
                        ifFalse: [

                            self selectedMethod: method.
                            self updateCategoryAndMethodList ]]
                ifFalse: [self updateCategoryAndMethodList
]                    "<<< If compiled method changed, we do not call
forceSelectMethod, which would reset the icon styler"